CHARGE+ZONE smartphone app makes it possible for EV (Electric Vehicle) users to book the charging session time slot online, Reschedule and Cancel the same. However, the availability displays may keep updating as per the reservation and cancellation occurrences.
If there is data missing from your app, it may not be possible to continue to the next page, so please be sure to fill in ALL necessary information in app.
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you use our Services, including information about your electric vehicle, computer and online activities. For example, when you access our website or app, we may automatically collect your devices’ and computer’s IP address, the date and time of your access, the type of browser you use, information about your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system, your location and the specific services accessed. Information we may collect when we provide you Charging Services includes the time and date of your access of the charging network, the duration of your charging session, how much power you consume during a charging session, the location of the network charging station you utilize, information on your vehicle that enables us to identify it and the state of charge of your battery at the beginning and end of your charging session. Charge+Zone may also analyze and compile information on patterns of usage of the Charging Services. We may use this information to improve our Services and provide this information in aggregated and/or anonymized form to third parties for marketing purposes. Some of this information is automatically collected through systems or tracking tools such as cookies, tracking pixels, and web beacons. Cookies allow us to track use of our Services and to enable features to our webpages.
From time to time, we may use User Information to send important notices, such as communications about our Services and Associates Services, your account or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Charge+Zone, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
While we take steps to protect your personal information, sometimes information is shared with third parties. We may share information with third parties that is in aggregated or anonymous form so that it does not divulge personal information, and may work with those entities to do research, including for marketing purposes, and improve our Services and provide new services. Your personal information may also be shared with third parties for the following purposes:
- To process your booking and in accordance with your requests;
- When necessary to comply with the law, an order from a court with competent jurisdiction or regulatory agency;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Charge+Zone or our customers;
- To perform services on Charge+Zone’s behalf;
- To obtain payment for Services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection; or
- If Charge+Zone or substantially all of its assets are transferred through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or any other change of corporate control, then personal information will be transferred with the assets and may be disclosed as part of any such transaction.
We will try to update your User Information as we become aware of changes; however, we will be able to serve you best if you update your User Information or notify us of any changes to (or errors in) your User Information. You can update your User Information through our Charge+Zone mobile app, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 1-800-121-2025.